The fifth edition of A Guide to Tasting Tasmania – the most comprehensive, best selling touring guide to Tasmanian food and wine – is currently available with the latest restaurant and wine reviews regularly updated.
Totally revised, the current, 178 page, full-colour edition features:
- 12 regional sections covering all the major centres, tourist routes and destinations of the state, each with a regional introduction;
- reviews, prices, and ratings for over 250 restaurants, cafés, and wine bars — from fish-and-chipperies to fine dining establishments;
- where to get the best breakfasts, pizzas, light lunches and coffee around the state;
- product and visitor details on food producers, farm gates, vineyards and cellar doors in all regions;
- easy to follow regional touring maps with establishment locations keyed in;
- address, telephone and opening hours for all establishments;
- introductory sections on Tasmanian foods and wines and a full index; and
- beautiful colour photographs throughout by Peter Whyte.
Making the Tasmanian Best Seller list a week after its launch, the national wine industry’s The Key Report wrote:
“It’s well laid out and includes some very good photographs, straight forward text, the odd short story and all the information needed to travel the isle. Graeme writes about wine for the Mercury and Sunday Tasmanian. The man knows his stuff and knows Tasmania better than most; if visiting, the guide is a must.”
To whet your appetite we’ve plated up a sample of selected pages (3.5MB PDF) for you to enjoy.
You can buy your copy online here with secure payment available through both Paymate and PayPal and we post worldwide. Alternatively, if you’d like to find your closest retail stockist please feel free to contact us.